Amazon is offering the Amazfit GTR 3 smartwatch for just $129.99 right now, and you don’t need to enter a discount code or clip an on-screen coupon to take advantage of that price, you just need to be an Amazon Prime subscriber. If you don’t, you will unfortunately pay the full price.
Amazon will normally sell the Amazfit GTR 3 smartwatch for around $180 which means that Amazon Prime customers can save $50 and 28% by ordering now. But be sure to do it soon, this deal has no published expiration date so be sure to place that order soon. Delay, and there’s a chance you could end up paying more than you should.
Buy: Amazfit GTR 3 Smart Watch from Amazon: $129.99 | Original price: $180
Set alarms, ask a question, get a translation and more with Alexa, all built into the Amazfit GTR 3 smartwatch. If you’re out and about and don’t have internet access, the smartwatch has an offline voice assistant for you to perform actions like engaging sports mode or opening the health metrics feature with voice commands.
At the time of writing, the Amazfit GTR 3 smartwatch has over 170 reviews on Amazon with a combined rating of 4.4 stars out of a possible five. That’s a great rating, and it’s easy to see why it’s such a popular product.
Featuring activity tracking capabilities as well as health metrics, this watch has everything you need to keep tabs on your body. You will also do this with the 1.39-inch HD AMOLED display.
Again, Amazon isn’t saying when this deal ends so check out this deal now before it’s too late.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.1 Final OTA Profile File, IPSW Links Released
- How to Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.1 on iPhone and iPad Status Update
- iOS 16 compatible and supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iPadOS 16.1 Final OTA Profile File, IPSW Links Released
- iOS 16 Final IPSW Download Links and Install on iPhone 13, Pro, 12, Pro, 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, Plus [Tutorial]
You can follow us TwitterOr Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the web.