You can now download iOS 16 wallpapers for your device with macOS 13 and iPadOS 16. Here are the details.
If you’ve been watching WWDC22 since its opening and found yourself fancy the new MacOS 13 and iOS 16 wallpapers, you’re in luck. You can now download and use those wallpapers for yourself without first having to install beta updates.
Following the announcement of iOS 16 and macOS 13 during the WWDC opening keynote a few hours ago, Apple has made the first developer beta available for installation.
But as always, installing the first beta is a risky business – especially if you just want to get your hands on those fun new wallpapers. Fortunately, we have the answer and you can download all those wallpapers for free here and now.
Apple regularly sends out its latest updates, including new wallpapers, for people to enjoy, and this year’s iOS 16 and macOS 13 releases are no different. If you don’t want to wait until Apple sends both updates to the public later this year, you can download them here.
Unfortunately, these new wallpapers won’t give you all the features that are now available to iOS 16 and macOS 13 beta testers – but you don’t have to worry about all the bugs in those updates, so that’s a good thing. !
Apple’s new iOS 16 and macOS 13 updates are due out this autumn, possibly along with new hardware in the form of the iPhone 14 lineup. At the same time we see the new MacBook Pro hardware.
Download: macOS 13 Ventura Wallpapers from here
Download: iOS 16 and iPadOS 16 wallpapers from here
You may choose to check out:
- iPhone and iPad status update jailbreak iOS 15.5
- Download: iOS 15.5 Final IPSW Link, OTA File Released with iPadOS 15.5 Released
- iOS 16 beta compatible and supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch devices
- iOS 16 Beta 1 Download the IPSW link for iPhone, iPad now
- iOS 16 public beta 1 release date has been announced
- Downloaded iOS 16 beta 1 profile file of OTA update without developer account
- Download iOS 16 Beta 1 IPSW Links and Install on iPhone 13, Pro, 12, Pro, 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, Plus, iPad [Tutorial]
You can follow us TwitterOr like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest developments on Instagram, and even Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the web.