Here are the changes and bugs according to Apple for iOS 16 Beta 3 and iPadOS 16 Beta 3 release notes, iPhone and iPad users.
As you may already know, Apple has received beta 3 for iOS 16 and iPadOS 16 from registered developers of the Apple Developer Program portal.
iOS 16 Beta 3 brings a number of new changes and features, some of which include support for the iCloud Shared Photo Library, the new lockdown mode we detailed earlier today, new wallpapers for the lock screen, as well as the ability to change the font over time and the lock screen. New widgets, some changes to the stage manager, AFib history and much more.
Although the changes listed above have been noticed by those who are installing the new beta today, there are other changes that Apple has officially detailed in a document published on the developer portal page. This document covers not only features and changes, but also other issues including developer API and SDK changes, changelogs, bugs and knowing issues.
We have attached these changes here which you can check out below
Apple is expected to release the first public beta in iOS 16 public beta sometime this week. For users registered as testers on the Apple Beta software program portal, we expect to arrive at 10 a.m. Pacific time tomorrow. We will definitely update you when Apple releases iOS 16 public beta so everyone can download and try. Stay with us to learn more about this place.
You may also like to check out:
- iPhone and iPad status update jailbreak iOS 15.5
- Download: iOS 15.5 Final IPSW link, OTA file with iPadOS 15.5 released
- iOS 16 beta compatible and supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch devices
- iOS 16 Beta 3 Download IPSW Link for iPhone, now iPad out for Dave
- iOS 16 public beta 1 release date has been announced
- Download the iOS 16 beta 3 profile file of OTA update without Dave account, here’s how
- iOS 16 Beta 3 download and release date: Here’s when to expect it from Apple
- Download iOS 16 Beta 3 IPSW Links and Install on iPhone 13, Pro, 12, Pro, 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, Plus, iPad [Tutorial]
You can follow us TwitterOr like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest developments on Instagram, and even Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the web.