Here are the iOS 16 Beta 4 and iPadOS 16 Beta 4 release notes, changes and bugs for iPhone and iPad users, according to Apple.
Apple has now made the fourth iOS 16 and iPadOS 16 betas available for download and that means we have a lot of new fixes and improvements to enjoy.
This means new bugs are also implemented, and is less than ideal. If you want to know exactly what’s going on, you should check out the release notes that are now available to registered developers.
The iOS 16 and iPadOS 16 updates are expected to be made available to the public this fall, and that means we can expect a few more beta releases before that happens. All eyes are on Apple to see how things change through the beta process, but early releases have been surprisingly stable.
The new updates bring with them big changes to the iPhone lock screen with a new lockdown mode on iOS, improved multitasking and widgets with Stage Manager on iPadOS, and new customization options.
If you’re planning to install the developer or public betas, please note that there are potential issues — despite Apple’s improvements, these remain beta updates and aren’t ready to install on your major devices. Keep this in mind before installing.
You can see the full changelog below.
You may also like to check out:
- Jailbreak iOS 15.6 on iPhone and iPad Status Update
- Download: iOS 15.6 Final IPSW Links OTA File and iPadOS 15.6 Out Now
- iOS 16 beta compatible and supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch devices
- iOS 16 beta 4 download, release date: When is Apple expected to seed it?
- Download: iOS 16 Beta 4 IPSW link for iPhone, iPad for dev is out now
- Downloaded iOS 16 Beta 4 profile file of OTA update without dev account
- iOS 16 Beta 4 IPSW Download Links and Install on iPhone 13, Pro, 12, Pro, 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, Plus, iPad [Tutorial]
You can follow us TwitterOr Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the web.