Amazon is now selling the Samsung Premier Ultra Short Throw Projector for just $2,997.99 if you order today. You don’t have to enter a discount code and there’s no on-screen coupon, but Amazon isn’t saying how long the deal will be available. That means those looking to take advantage of this deal will get their orders in soon so no opportunity is missed.
Amazon would normally sell the Samsung Premier Ultra Short Throw Projector for around $3,500, making it a deal with 14% and $500 off. Order now and you could have your new projector by the end of the week.
Buy: Samsung Premier Ultra Short Throw Projector from Amazon: $2,997.99 | Original price: $3,500
Laser technology: Enjoy cinematic picture quality from 4K UHD ultra bright laser with 2200 lumens and 4K resolution
Smart TV powered by TIZEN: Access your favorite apps, streaming services and smart home devices directly from your projector
At the time of writing, the Samsung Premier Ultra Short Throw Projector has over 180 reviews on Amazon with a combined rating of 4.3 stars out of a possible five. That’s a great score and it’s a popular projector in this price range.
The projector itself can produce an image as large as 120 inches and offers 4K UHD images at 2,200 lumens. You can also use your favorite apps and streaming services for smart TV integration.
Again, this deal is likely to end soon so make sure you place an order now if you want to add this to your home cinema setup.
You may also like to check out:
- Jailbreak iOS 15.6 on iPhone and iPad Status Update
- Download: iOS 15.6 Final IPSW Links OTA File and iPadOS 15.6 Out Now
- iOS 16 beta compatible and supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch devices
- iOS 16 Beta 5 Download, Release Date: When is Apple Expected to Release It?
- Download: iOS 16 Beta 4 IPSW link for iPhone, iPad for dev is out now
- Downloaded iOS 16 Beta 4 profile file of OTA update without dev account
- iOS 16 Beta 4 IPSW Download Links and Install on iPhone 13, Pro, 12, Pro, 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, Plus, iPad [Tutorial]
You can follow us TwitterOr Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the web.