Amazon is now selling the Ring Video Doorbell3 with advanced Wi-Fi support for just $159.99. It’s a price that can’t be ignored, and you can save even more if you trade something in.
Amazon would normally sell the Ring Video Doorbell 3 for around $200, making it a deal that’s 20% and $40 off the original asking price. You don’t need to enter a discount code and there’s no on-screen coupon required. You can also save even more – an extra 20% – by trading something in as part of your purchase.
Buy: Ring Video Doorbell 3 – Advanced WiFi, Advanced Motion Detection, Easy Installation From Amazon: $159.99 | Original price: $200
1080p HD video doorbell with advanced features that lets you see, hear and talk to anyone from your phone, tablet or PC.
An upgrade from the original Ring Video Doorbell 2, enjoy improved motion detection, privacy zones and audio privacy, and dual-band (2.4 or 5.0 GHz) WiFi connectivity.
At this point, there is no indication of when this deal is going to end, and as always, that means it could happen at any moment. You need to act now if you want to make sure you don’t miss this bargain doorbell.
At the time of writing, the Ring Video Doorbell 3 has over 39,900 reviews on Amazon and a combined rating of 4.6 stars out of a possible five. This is thanks to the 1080p HD video capability coupled with advanced motion detection and easy installation. Better Wi-Fi support also includes dual-band (2.4 or 5GHz) connectivity.
Again, we don’t know when this deal will end so order now to grab yours.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.1 beta 4 released as public launch nears
- How to Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.0.3 on iPhone and iPad Status Update
- iOS 16 compatible and supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iOS 16.0.3 OTA Profile File, IPSW Link Released
- iOS 16 Final IPSW Download Links and Install on iPhone 13, Pro, 12, Pro, 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, Plus [Tutorial]
You can follow us TwitterOr Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated with all the latest updates from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the web.