If you order soon, Amazon is now selling the popular iPhone 12 Mini, renewed and unlocked for just 4 413. Amazon doesn’t say when this particular price will end, but we do know that stocks are limited. If you want to make sure you don’t miss out, be sure to place your order as soon as possible.
Amazon will typically sell the renewed iPhone 12 Mini for around $ 440, which means you’re saving $ 27 without having to enter a discount code or clip an on-screen coupon. Place your order exactly as you normally would and your renewed iPhone Mini will be with you at any time.
Here’s what Amazon has to say about its renewal products:
- This pre-owned product is not Apple certified, but has been professionally inspected, tested and cleaned by Amazon-qualified suppliers.
- There will be no visible cosmetic imperfections if an arm length is maintained.
- This product will have a battery that is 80% more capacity than the new one.
- Accessories may not be original, but will be consistent and fully functional. Products can come in generic boxes.
- The product will come with a SIM removal tool, a charger and a charging cable Headphones and SIM cards are not included.
- This product is eligible for a replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt unless you are satisfied with the Amazon Renewal Guarantee.
Buy: Apple iPhone 12 mini – Renewed and unlocked from Amazon: $ 413 | Original price: $ 440
At the time of writing, the renewed iPhone 12 Mini has more than 1,700 reviews on Amazon, with a combined rating of 4.4 stars out of five possible. It has an exceptional rating and this iPhone can be used in AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, US-Cellular, Cricket, Metro etc. Want to save more? সে Trade on an older device to get up to 11 511 added to an Amazon gift card
Again, this price may not last long and many units will not be available – place an order now to make sure you don’t miss out!
You may choose to check out:
You can follow us TwitterOr like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest developments on Instagram, and even Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the web.
Like this post on Facebook