Has released an update for NVIDIA Shield TV Owners this morning, as labeled Experience Upgrade 9.0.2. As you may know, this is mostly filled with bug fixes, but fast, can we continue to give NVIDIA props on how it supports these devices? Seriously, this is beyond the next level of software support for an Android TV box.
The changelog is quite extensive, so I just dragged a few items from it and put them down. Highlights include improved file transfer speeds, removable storage connections or notifications when formatting, AI upscaling bug fixes, as well as a controller pairing issue.
- The latest Hauppauge adds Plex support for the WinTV-dualHD DVB-T tuner (Only in the EU)
- Adds helpful notifications when connecting or formatting removable storage
- Fixed a bug where the AI upscaling could not be changed in the Netflix app (Applies to 2019 SHIELD devices only)
- Improved file transfer speed
- Fixes bugs when copying files from Mac via local network to removable storage in SHIELD
- Troubleshooting the connection of Dual Shock 3, Xbox One S, Xbox Series S / X and Switch Pro controllers
Complete changes can be seen on NVIDIA’s website. If this bothers you, the update should hit your device right now.