Vicky von HolzausenTesla is now selling aftermarket interiors for electric cars through Unplugged Performance, the wife of Tesla chief designer Franz von Holzhausen.
The dress is a long-lasting fixture of the Tesla Aftermarket community and the pair are now offering new interiors.
The pairing announcement and confirmation comes through Unplugged Performance (UP) which states that high-tech durable materials are being used to create new looks that are not available through Tesla.
Transforming the world into sustainability is an important tenant of EV ownership and the core of our philosophy. High-tech durable materials created by the Von Holzhausen team to usher in a new era of luxury without compromise. Von Holzhausen’s proprietary science has led to the creation of Banbu Leather, a vegan leather made from butter-soft, scratch-resistant, stain-resistant, water-resistant, light-weight and the world’s most renewable raw material like sheepskin (yes, you guessed it) – Bamboo). Unplugged Performance is proud to partner exclusively with Von Holzhausen to offer the ultimate crime-free luxury interior. A whole new Tesla experience is waiting for you for the Tesla Model S, Model S, Model Y, or Model 3. Cybertrack and Roadstar interiors are also available through this exclusive collaboration program.
The new interior features 33% less carbon footprint than cowhide as well as lighter construction features. The color options will initially be Von Holzhausen Black, Stone, Caramel and Cherry Banbu Leather and are expected to begin delivery in Europe in 2023. However, those in North America need to talk directly to their company
We still can’t reveal everything, but our alternative skin is accelerating as before. More to come at 6.21. # Sustainable mobility pic.twitter.com/u6h5wfNdQz
– Vicki von Holzaussen (Vonholzhausen) June 16, 2022
UP said buyers can now expect to pay upwards of $ 30,000 with the opening of reservations.
You may choose to check out:
- iPhone and iPad status update jailbreak iOS 15.5
- Download: iOS 15.5 Final IPSW Link, OTA File Released with iPadOS 15.5 Released
- iOS 16 beta compatible and supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch devices
- iOS 16 Beta 1 Download the IPSW link for iPhone, iPad now
- iOS 16 public beta 1 release date has been announced
- Downloaded iOS 16 beta 1 profile file of OTA update without developer account
- iOS 16 Beta 2 Download Release Date: Here’s when to expect it from Apple
- Download iOS 16 Beta 1 IPSW Links and Install on iPhone 13, Pro, 12, Pro, 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, Plus, iPad [Tutorial]
You can follow us TwitterOr like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest developments on Instagram, and even Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the web.