Priced at just 74.99, this KOVOL 140W USB-C charger is a great way to charge the latest and greatest MacBook Pro and more. There is also an additional USB-A port for charging other low-power products.
This KOVOL 140W USB-C charger usually sells for around 90 90 which means you are now saving $ 15 just by clicking the on-screen coupon.
Do it soon, though this special deal will only be available until June 30th which means you only have a few days to accept it at a discounted price.
At the time of writing the KOVOL 140W USB-C charger is brand new so it doesn’t have many ratings. The ones that it has, including 4.8 stars out of half a dozen reviews on Amazon, are positive.
The charger offers the fastest possible charging even for the latest 16-inch MacBook Pro, giving it more than 50% power in just 30 minutes. You can of course charge other devices, including the iPad, iPhone, and more. The small size of the charger also makes it suitable for road use.
Again, the deal is about to expire on June 30, so if you want to add one of these to your setup at this great price, work now.
Buy: KOVOL 140W USB-C Charger: $ 74.99 with on-screen coupon | Original price $ 90
If this is not enough, you should also test other charging products from KOVOL They have a huge sale going on from 27th June to 30th June Make sure you check out their full range and take advantage of their limited time sales here.
You may also like to check out:
- iPhone and iPad status update jailbreak iOS 15.5
- Download: iOS 15.5 Final IPSW link, OTA file with iPadOS 15.5 released
- iOS 16 beta compatible and supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch devices
- Download IPSW Links for iOS 16 Beta 2 iPhone, iPad
- iOS 16 public beta 1 release date has been announced
- Download the iOS 16 Beta 2 profile file without the OTA update’s Dave account
- iOS 16 Beta 2 Download Release Date: Here’s what to expect from Apple
- Download iOS 16 Beta 2 IPSW Links and Install on iPhone 13, Pro, 12, Pro, 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, Plus, iPad [Tutorial]
You can follow us TwitterOr like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest developments on Instagram, and even Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the web.