Amazon is now selling a dual-port 20W USB-C charger that can power iPhones, iPads, Nintendo Switch, and more while simultaneously powering other devices, for just $14.99. You don’t need to enter any discount codes or clip any on-screen coupons here, but you’ll want to make sure you place an order soon if you want to be sure you don’t miss out on this price. Amazon hasn’t said when the deal is set to close.
Amazon would normally sell this dual-port 20W USB-C charger for around $33 which means you can now save $18 and 55% for nothing.
Buy: 20W Dual-Port USB-C Wall Charger from Amazon: $14.99 | Original price: $33
With 1 USB-C power delivery port and 1 Power QC Type C port, you’re ready to charge two of your devices simultaneously. Offers up to 3X faster and more efficient charging than a 5W charger Charge your iPhone 13 up to 50% capacity in just 30 minutes with the original cable. Cable not included, charger only.
This dual-port charger includes a USB-C port and a USB-A port for added flexibility, ensuring you can charge your new high-power devices and older low-power devices from a single charger. There is also a charger “Equipped with a smart chip to provide enhanced security,” As well as a temperature sensor make sure everything is within safe parameters.
Again, we still don’t know when this deal is going to end which means you need to make sure you place an order soon. If you don’t, you run the risk of paying more than you might need.
You may also like to check out:
- Jailbreak iOS 15.6 on iPhone and iPad Status Update
- Download: iOS 15.6 Final IPSW Links OTA File and iPadOS 15.6 Out Now
- iOS 16 beta compatible and supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch devices
- iOS 16 Beta 5 Download, Release Date: When is Apple Expected to Release It?
- Download: iOS 16 Beta 5 IPSW link for iPhone and iPad released
- iOS 16 beta 5 profile file download OTA update released without dev account
- iOS 16 Beta 5 IPSW Download Links and Install on iPhone 13, Pro, 12, Pro, 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, Plus, iPad [Tutorial]
You can follow us TwitterOr Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the web.