WhatsApp Hide Online Status feature is coming soon to everyone on iPhone and Android devices. Here are the details about this.
A future version of WhatsApp could allow people to completely hide their online status from everyone, according to a new report.
The new feature is currently being developed, although it is not yet clear when it will be available to everyone via the WhatsApp version downloaded from the App Store. According to WABetaInfo, WhatsApp will soon allow people to hide their online status through the Last Sen menu.
It will be possible to configure who we see in the settings we last saw. Thanks to two new options: “Everyone” and “Same as Last Sen”. For example, if you choose “My Contacts” for “Last Visit” for “Online” and “Same as Last View for Online”, this means you won’t be able to see non-contacts while online.
The new change will be an important privacy and will ensure that people can keep their online status away from people who shouldn’t know the last time they used the app.
This is not the only change that WhatsApp is testing. The app may soon allow people to edit sent messages, just as iOS 16 will add to iMessage later this year. WhatsApp is also testing changes that will allow people to respond to messages using any emoji.
You may also like to check out:
- iPhone and iPad status update jailbreak iOS 15.5
- Download: iOS 15.5 Final IPSW link, OTA file with iPadOS 15.5 released
- iOS 16 beta compatible and supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch devices
- Download IPSW Links for iOS 16 Beta 2 iPhone, iPad
- iOS 16 public beta 1 release date has been announced
- Download the OTA Update iOS 16 Beta 2 profile file now without a Dave account
- iOS 16 Beta 3 download and release date: Here’s when to expect it from Apple
- Download iOS 16 Beta 2 IPSW Links and Install on iPhone 13, Pro, 12, Pro, 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, Plus, iPad [Tutorial]
You can follow us TwitterOr like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest developments on Instagram, and even Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the web.